HAI Europe works by implementing innovative methodologies that generate key data, develop and publish key publications and commentary as well as promote knowledge exchange on the impact of medicines policy on public health. The paucity of coherent medicines policies in Europe has driven HAI’s unique focus over the last 30 years and continues to be at the centre of HAI’s research, advocacy, capacity building and expertise, and as a result, has established HAI’s reputation as an authority on pharmaceutical policy issues.
HAI Europe’s advantage and credibility stem from its widely recognised expertise, and its ability to draw on expertise from staff, members and partners throughout Europe and beyond.
This section of our website highlights some of the activities being implemented by our members at national and international levels.
- Jörg Schaaber, BUKO Pharma-Kampagne, International Society of Drug Bulletins –
AMNOG Chances and Risks; The new drug reimbursement law in Germany
Lessons from 18-month new drug assessments in Germany
- Barbara Mintzes, Therapeutics Initiative, UBC – Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives and Patient Safety; Preliminary Results
- Salud por Derecho – Presentation AGM 2012
- Pharmaware – Presentation AGM 2012
- Ellen ‘t Hoen, The Medicines Patent Pool – Promoting innovation and access through public health-oriented licences